+49 711 685-83974
+49 711 685-73974
Integrated water management
- Bondy, J., Brauer, F., Cardona, J., Chamorro, J., Fischer, T., Hahne, L., Hinz, S., Hügler, M., León, C. D., Keller, S., Kosow, H., Kramer, H., Krauss, M., Minke, R., Minn, F., Riese, F., Schroers, S., Stauder, S., Sturm, S., … Zahumensky, Y. (2021). Integrated Water Management Solutions in the Lurín Catchment, Lima, PeruSupporting United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goal 6 (C. D. León, F. Brauer, M. Hügler, S. Keller, H. Kosow, M. Krauss, S. Wasielewski, & J. Wienhöfer, Eds.). https://doi.org/10.18419/opus-11390
- Teutsch, C., Motschmann, A., Huggel, C., Seidel, J., León, C. D., Muñoz, R., Sienel, J., Drenkhan, F., & Weimer-Jehle, W. (2021). Current and future water balance in a Peruvian water catchment – combining hydro-climatic and socio-economic scenarios. EGU General Assembly 2021. https://doi.org/10.5194/egusphere-egu21-11133
- Kramer, H., Krauss, M., & León, C. D. (2020). A transect walk to observe water and sanitation infrastructure undertaken in the rural municipality San Andrés de Tupicocha in the Peruvian Andes. http://dx.doi.org/10.18419/opus-11053
- León, C. D. (2020). TRUST – Sustainable, fair and ecologically sound drinking water supply for prosperous water-scarce regions: Innovative planning tools for achieving the SDGs using the water catchment in the Lima/Peru region as an example. In adelphi (Ed.), Global analyses and local solutions for sustainable water resources management (pp. 30–31). https://www.adelphi.de/de/publikation/grow-global-resource-water-%E2%80%93-proceedings-final-conference
- León, C. D., & Weimer-Jehle, W. (2020). An integrated approach for the construction of socio-economic scenarios in the Río Santa catchment, Peru. Online Conference on Climate Change, Health and Mountain Ecosystems and Their Governance in Support of Sustainable Development in the Tropical Andes – Central America Region (Andes+).
- Schütze, M., Seidel, J., Chamorro, A., & León, C. (2019). Integrated modelling of a megacity water system – The application of a transdisciplinary approach to the Lima metropolitan area. Journal of Hydrology, 573, 983–993. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhydrol.2018.03.045
- Kosow, H., & León, C. D. (2015). Die Szenariotechnik als Methode der Experten- und Stakeholdereinbindung. In M. Niederberger & S. Wassermann (Eds.), Methoden der Experten- und Stakeholdereinbindung in der sozialwissenschaftlichen Forschung. (pp. 217–242). Springer VS. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-658-01687-6
Christian D. León studied Agricultural Sciences with a focus on economics and society at the University of Hohenheim. After his higher education, he worked at the Center of Technology Assessment in Baden-Wuerttemberg and led various projects there, on the topic of Sustainable Development. From 2002 to 2008, he was head of office at the Baden-Wuerttemberg Council for Sustainable Development (NBBW). Since 1 June 2008 he has been a scientific research associate at ZIRN (since 2012: ZIRIUS) where he leads research projects within the key topics of Integrated Water Management, Scenario Development and Stakeholder Participation.
Christian D. León studied agricultural sciences with a focus on economics and social sciences at the University of Hohenheim. After his studies, he was a research associate at the Academy for Technology Assessment in Baden-Württemberg, where he led various projects in the field of sustainable development. From 2002 to 2008 he was head of the office of the Sustainability Advisory Council of the State Government of Baden-Württemberg (NBBW). Since 1.6.2008 he is a research associate at ZIRN (since 2012: ZIRIUS) and leads research projects on integrated water management, scenario development and stakeholder participation.